- Date & Time: Monday, April 4th, 2022 at 5pm-6:30pm.
- Location: Zoom
- Description: This workshop will show participants activities and strategies for 1st-3rd grade classrooms that connects with science and social studies content of environmental studies/human impacts (science) or human geography/global citizenship (social studies), while integrating socioemotional (SEL) learning.
- Provided by: Population Education
- Audience: Any current student at GSU in the education field
- Organizers: SEA & KDP leaders and faculty.
- RSVP: RSVP required by the deadline. Zoom link will be sent to those who RSVP.
- Summary: Students participated in activities and strategies that connects with science and social studies content of environmental studies/human impacts or human geography/global citizenship, while integrating socioemotional learning. Thank you to our guest speaker Abby Watkins and thank you to all who participated!
Click here for pictures!