- Date & Time: September 21st, 2021, 12:00p.m.-5:00p.m.
- Location: Lakeside Lounge at GSU
- Description: The Student Education Association (SEA) and Kappa Delta Pi (KDP) hosted the Annual SEA Fundraiser. All who attended the event had an amazing time socializing with peers and professors while getting their hands a little sticky in some whipped cream. That’s right, the SEA Fundraiser’s theme was “Pie your Professor.” This event will help SEA raise funds for the zoo and literacy projects!
- Fees: Each student will play $2.00 per plate of whipped cream, and 0.50 for add-ons(sprinkles, cherries, marshmallows etc).
- Audience: All members of SEA and students!
- Organizers: SEA/KDP student leaders and faculty advisors
- Flyers: Pie the FacultyStaff Fundraiser v.24.08.2021 with corrections-2
Summary: Thank you to everyone who participated and join the pie the professor event! It sure was a *sweet* turnout! This event raised over $300 for our organization’s literacy project in the spring! Thanks to all the faculty at GSU for volunteering to get PIED in the face!
Click here for pictures!