Science Fair Judges Needed in Park Forest & Chicago Heights!
The Park Forest-Chicago Heights School District 163 will have student Science Fairs in our schools during 2018. We would like to invite you to participate with our young scientists by judging our student’s work as they present to you their Science Fair Projects. You do not have to be a scientist to participate! We begin the judging with an informational presentation where you will receive an explanation of our judging rubric. We will then adjourn to the gymnasium for approximately an hour where each judge will be assigned four to five students to judge.
The dates and schools are listed below of our upcoming fairs. Please let us know your availability to judge either by emailing Annmarie Goodman: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 708-668-9417. We thank you in advance for your commitment to our students!
- Barack Obama School of Leadership and STEM (OLS): Wednesday, January 17, 2018 (4th-8th 10:00am-12:00pm)
- Michelle Obama School of Technology and the Arts: Friday, February 9, 2018 (4th-8th 12:00-2:30pm)
- 21st Century Primary Center: Thursday, April 26, 2018 (K-2 Class projects 9:30-10:30am) (3rd 9:30-10:30am)
- Blackhawk Primary Center: Friday, May 4, 2018 (K-2 Class projects 9:00-10:30am) (3rd 9:00-10:30am)
- Mohawk Primary Center: Friday, April 27, 2018 (K-2 Class projects 1:00-2:30pm) (3rd 1:00-2:30pm)