The Student Education Association at GSU helps out the GSU Women’s Basketball Team and Cheer Team’s community outreach project for Best Buddies Pet Pantry. We donated $120 worth of pet food to this great cause.
Best Buddies Pet Pantry – Helping Families and Pets Stay Together!
Join the GSU Women’s Basketball and Cheer Team’s as they raise awareness, bag food for pets, and collect donations!
Best Buddies Pet Pantry has stations throughout the Indiana and South Suburban Communities in which their team helps families make ends meet for their pets. Without their help, many families lose their pets due to financial difficulties, which causes an abundance of pets in animal shelters. This in turn creates overcrowding in animal shelters and results in increases of the number of pets euthanized. It is through our joint effort and the continued service of Best Buddies Pet Pantry, to reduce this number and keep families and their pets together!
Friday, September 23, 9-11am Hall of Governors. Donations Welcome:
- Monetary (Tax Deductible)
- Dry Dog and Cat Food
- Dog Biscuits, soft treats
- Cat treats
- Small Animal Food: Fish, Hamster, Cockatiel, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rabbit, Ferret
- Cat Litter
- Re-Sealable Plastic Bags (Gallon, Quart Size)
- New/Gently Used Collars and Leashes
- Clean Plastic Shopping Bags
- New/Gently Used Pet Supplies (Bowls, Grooming Items, Toys)
- Pet Food Coupons
Follow the Jaguars: www.gsujaguars.com